My Live metal Kitchen sink preset - with some fun tricks thrown in (lazer sounds etc..)

Paul Bradshaw

Inspired

here's my live kitchen sink preset in two parts, i go over some tricks and fun sounds i use/get out of it, and the setup as well

some fun tricks here with a tutorial on how to do it:
-ring mod lazer sounds
-'faux' chorus (using a delay block to simulate chorus to save on CPU
-1 button Wah
-double boosting the amp

only caveat is i can't share my custom IR blend, which makes quite a big difference to the tone,

preset as per usual in all my downloads link

any questions, let me know, thanks 🙏

Sup?

I know you said you cant share your custom blend, but if you don't mind,( I have the Otto cabs) telling which cabs in particular you are using out of those. vid sounds great BTW..

MOSHON
DAVE 🤘

Sup?

I know you said you cant share your custom blend, but if you don't mind,( I have the Otto cabs) telling which cabs in particular you are using out of those. vid sounds great BTW..

MOSHON
DAVE 🤘
ah cool, i should have written it here, i had put it in the vid description

it's
Dontsell - 57 - number 3 or 4 (depending on how bright you want things)
and
KurtHMMR - AKG C12 - number 3 or 4

blend at 50% or to taste, i used cabinetron plugin to make a blend and then export, i phase align'd them too

you can also add them as separate IRs in the Axe FX, both on ultra res and then phase align in there

i stumbled on that combo while messing around with the black pack (both cabs are in there too)
which made me buy the big cab packs for both

the kurthmmr cab blended in adds a really nice bite and saturation character to the tone

ah cool, i should have written it here, i had put it in the vid description

it's
Dontsell - 57 - number 3 or 4 (depending on how bright you want things)
and
KurtHMMR - AKG C12 - number 3 or 4

blend at 50% or to taste, i used cabinetron plugin to make a blend and then export, i phase align'd them too

you can also add them as separate IRs in the Axe FX, both on ultra res and then phase align in there

i stumbled on that combo while messing around with the black pack (both cabs are in there too)
which made me buy the big cab packs for both

the kurthmmr cab blended in adds a really nice bite and saturation character to the tone
Sup? :)

Nice thanks. I was close,, while I was poking through I landed on the 57-3 and the C12-1. nice tight and dry.
MOSHON
DAVE 🤘

Cool but the cab makes so much of the difference in sound that it’s kind of pointless without the specific IR that the amp is dialed into.

Cool but the cab makes so much of the difference in sound that it’s kind of pointless without the specific IR that the amp is dialed into.
yeah i get that, unfortunately I can't really share a paid blend of cabs, but hopefully some of the tricks/ring mod/ etc.. make it interesting

i'm a bit weary of the next FM3 update when the Deliverance model gets updated, i'll be posting a video on that when it does

Back
Top Bottom