My guitars on King's X drummer Jerry Gaskill's solo LP

Fixed it for you.
Awesome stuff! Great playing!
Did you do all the guitar work, or are you just doing overdubs? Curious because it still definitely has that quirky King's X vibe to it. Sounds like it's gonna be a great album. Post up once it's finished and available, as I said I am a King's X Die hard so I will definitely pick it up.

Thanks guys! I did loads of guitars on the album, but the meat n' potatoes rhythm stuff was D.A. Karkos and there are a few other guitarists who contributed, like Earl Slick and Phil Keaggy. Billy Sheehan plays on a couple tracks, too.

Also the album is OUT NOW and has been since last fall! I'm just posting this video (which I made 2 years ago!) a bit late.

Fixed it for you.
Awesome stuff! Great playing!
Did you do all the guitar work, or are you just doing overdubs? Curious because it still definitely has that quirky King's X vibe to it. Sounds like it's gonna be a great album. Post up once it's finished and available, as I said I am a King's X Die hard so I will definitely pick it up.

Thank you! I don't know why the link didn't work; I pasted it inside the 'link' feature when posting....anyway.

Jerry's album Love & Scars is done and has been out for nine months or so. You can buy it at all the usual digital outlets and especially at Rat Pak Records: http://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/jerrygaskill

absolutely a compliment!
with the word "things" i mean not "snippets from"... but only "moods and attitude" in the way you play some parts and notes patterns!
Great great job! i like it!

Thanks so much! I'm not nearly the Vai acolyte most people think I am (I only own two of his albums) but I have ALL the respect for the guy and he's really and truly one of the greats.

Back
Top Bottom