Fixed My FM3 have Murmur

Yusuke.Lee

FM3 gives me the best sound
But I encountered a problem,
When I use it for a period of time, the machine will hear a running sound and sometimes a fi sound will appear.
Both versions 3.02 and 3.03b have this phenomenon

Use at home

USB is connected to the machine through the hub

Does anyone have the same situation? Is there any solution?

My FM3 also encountered the same problem, and the same noise appeared after more than two hours after I switched it on.

Got the high frequency whine yesterday after installing release 4.0. I've had all betas installed except for b5 without hearing any fan issue but it hasn't been this warm in my room (West coast heat wave).
I didn't notice the whine for a while because I was playing loud out of guitar cabs for about two hours (sounded glorious). Thought it was my power amp but after turning that off I heard it coming from the FM3
Anyway, I lifted the unit and put my ear to the vent on the bottom and could tell the fan wasn't spinning. I blew into the vent and the fan started spinning and the sound stopped.
The fan does come on at bootup but doesn't stay.
I'll be playing a good two to three hours with the band tomorrow so we'll see if the fan comes on at full running temperature or if it stalls like it did. I don't know if it was running and stalled or if it stalled when it tried to start when it got up to temp.

Will contact support.....

I have also updated the official version of Cygnus, this version is really amazing. It greatly overtakes other brands of equipment.

The official version also has the problem of high-frequency noise.My friend also has this problem, but he seems to be immune to this frequency.I usually use it on the table and I really can't deal with this frequency.
I haven’t downloaded Beta 3 & 4 and I have only used Beta 1 2 5
Only Beta2 does not have this problem

At present, I switch to FW 4.00 Beta 2 because it does not produce high-frequency sound. At most, I hear the fan turning. I think it is smaller than the electric fan and the running sound of the PS4.

Or is there a kind person willing to provide Beta 3 & 4 to me? thank

If the Beta2 sound is the same as the official version, I may use it temporarily or
Will contact support.....

Back
Top Bottom