My dream rig is now complete

All you have to do is pick any top 10 hit from the last 60 years or so, and chances are it will go over well in a cover band. Drunks don’t care about quality or musicality, they just want to hear songs that they know. And can scream the lyrics to from the dance floor.
I agree a little with that but my saying has always been a crowd doesn’t know when you play a song wrong but they definitely know when you play it right and it’s been proven right many times. Our band on bourbon street played around a hundred songs absolutely note for note and many nights we were packed wall to wall and all the other bands on bourbon street playing the same songs had maybe half the amount of people watching but our band Rockbox was a machine. Everyone did their homework every day. I am truly honored to have played in that band for 8 years

All you have to do is pick any top 10 hit from the last 60 years or so, and chances are it will go over well in a cover band. Drunks don’t care about quality or musicality, they just want to hear songs that they know. And can scream the lyrics to from the dance floor.
I agree a little with that but my saying has always been a crowd doesn’t know when you play a song wrong but they definitely know when you play it right and it’s been proven right many times. Our band on bourbon street played around a hundred songs absolutely note for note and many nights we were packed wall to wall and all the other bands on bourbon street playing the same songs had maybe half the amount of people watching

What's the story with that t shirt? I know the Mitch Malloy/VH story, but didn't realize they'd rebranded to Mitch Malloy's Van Halen. ;-Mitch lives here (Destin) and this shirt was from his big one off Van Halen show he did He is a really nice guy by the way.

I have finally completed my dream rig and using it as a whole tonight for the first time at Hard Rock Biloxi
Fractal Axe Fx 3 Turbo
2 Atomic Clr neo mark 2 Speakers
Fractal fc.12
1 fractal expression pedal
2 boss expression pedals
Pedal train terra 42 pedal board
Line 6 relay g90 wireless
Furman p1800ar power conditioner
Gibson les Paul classic 2015
Fender hm strat 1989
Strandberg nv2

View attachment 126809View attachment 126814View attachment 126813View attachment 126809
Looks like a fun playlist, and the setup looks pretty perfect to me.

I have finally completed my dream rig and using it as a whole tonight for the first time at Hard Rock Biloxi
Fractal Axe Fx 3 Turbo
2 Atomic Clr neo mark 2 Speakers
Fractal fc.12
1 fractal expression pedal
2 boss expression pedals
Pedal train terra 42 pedal board
Line 6 relay g90 wireless
Furman p1800ar power conditioner
Gibson les Paul classic 2015
Fender hm strat 1989
Strandberg nv2

View attachment 126809View attachment 126814View attachment 126813View attachment 126809
Update my dream rig is now even more complete. I have added a second fc12. The first is for choosing presets and tuning. The second is my stompbox for individual effects. The one on the mainlayout of course is my most used effects p,us I've changed from using auto on wah from expression pedal to having on off switch on fc12 I like that better. I think my rig is complete now unless I can find a multi layered pedal board to stick the fc12 on top of each other with an offset so all buttons are accessible. Layout 2 contains barely used effects on off and my per preset effects. I also enter the tempo for every song so we all have a visual for tempo to start songs which I have assigned on both fc 12s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom