• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

My dream rig is now complete

Keith White

Experienced
I have finally completed my dream rig and using it as a whole tonight for the first time at Hard Rock Biloxi
Fractal Axe Fx 3 Turbo
2 Atomic Clr neo mark 2 Speakers
Fractal fc.12
1 fractal expression pedal
2 boss expression pedals
Pedal train terra 42 pedal board
Line 6 relay g90 wireless
Furman p1800ar power conditioner
Gibson les Paul classic 2015
Fender hm strat 1989
Strandberg nv2

2FB58ABA-705F-4C9F-BEF7-B93388EE0108.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpg2FB58ABA-705F-4C9F-BEF7-B93388EE0108.jpeg

Attachments

• EEE54BA4-5AAD-488D-AFAC-9DF60ABE24F2.jpeg
    EEE54BA4-5AAD-488D-AFAC-9DF60ABE24F2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 534
  • E96C03FA-5086-47A7-A075-19A8BF73BE88.jpeg
    E96C03FA-5086-47A7-A075-19A8BF73BE88.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 571
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 619
I have finally completed my dream rig and using it as a whole tonight for the first time at Hard Rock Biloxi
Fractal Axe Fx 3 Turbo
Fractal fc.12
2 boss expression pedals
Fender hm strat 1989
Strandberg nv2

View attachment 126809View attachment 126814View attachment 126813View attachment 126809
Sweet rig. Enjoy!

Fractal Axe Fx 3 Turbo
Fractal fc.12
2 boss expression pedals
Fender hm strat 1989
Strandberg nv2

View attachment 126809View attachment 126814View attachment 126813View attachment 126809
The one thing inxs. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...Hq9Fg1A9EkNdsl&id=100066553906502&d=null&vh=e

Nice rig, and I like your setlist. It's cool to see another band that plays Love Shack. (Stupid song IMO, but it fills a dance floor.)
3 set nights are torture
Playing three sets a night is the norm here for me. But we only play a couple of nights per month these days. We used to do 4 sets/night, 6 nights a week. I'd rather play all night than just one set. I play for free but charge to move my gear, lol.

Nice rig, and I like your setlist. It's cool to see another band that plays Love Shack. (Stupid song IMO, but it fills a dance floor.)

Playing three sets a night is the norm here for me. But we only play a couple of nights per month these days. We used to do 4 sets/night, 6 nights a week. I'd rather play all night than just one set. I play for free but charge to move my gear, lol.
The 1st time I heard love shack when it came out I knew hands down it was going to be a huge hit. The only other song I ever had that immediate feeling was stp interstate love song

The 1st time I heard love shack when it came out I knew hands down it was going to be a huge hit. The only other song I ever had that immediate feeling was stp interstate love song
For some reason Interstate Love Song didn't go over that well for our crowd. I was bummed, because I liked playing it.

I don't know why, but I was more interested in your set list than the rig. :p
I was playing covers in the 80’s when most of these songs were first released….40 odd years later and they STILL make up a lot of cover bands main song list. Not sure if it means those songs were exceptionally good, or that contemporary music is exceptionally bad…🤔

I was playing covers in the 80’s when most of these songs were first released….40 odd years later and they STILL make up a lot of cover bands main song list. Not sure if it means those songs were exceptionally good, or that contemporary music is exceptionally bad…🤔
Yeah, this was my jam. So many memories reading through that list.

Glad to see your rig GAS is (hopefully) cured.
I recently did my part time military gig where I drove a bus and was in charge of the music. I love seeing what gets a reaction. The most loved song was easily Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Love Shack was not even close. I think the most hated was Sunday Afternoon in the Park by Van Halen. Someone said I was listening to "serial killer music." To be fair though, I've always thought that sounds like the inside of a serial killer's head, so I can't blame them.

All you have to do is pick any top 10 hit from the last 60 years or so, and chances are it will go over well in a cover band. Drunks don’t care about quality or musicality, they just want to hear songs that they know. And can scream the lyrics to from the dance floor.

Back
Top Bottom