AFIII My cover of Fool For Your Lovin Whitesnake

I remember the battle of the bands at Club Lavela my buddies band entered and played lots of fun.
They've been closed since Hurricane Michael. Spinnaker is supposed to Reopen as Tootsie's . There has been some pretty good shows over the years at those clubs.

I remember the battle of the bands at Club Lavela my buddies band entered and played lots of fun.
They've been closed since Hurricane Michael. Spinnaker is supposed to Reopen as Tootsie's . There has been some pretty good shows over the years at those clubs.
Yes I miss those places I had the time of my life. It was crazy back then. I’ve played both lavela and spinnaker several times

This was the band I played with at spinnaker. We were. Called trick bag

Nice recording Keith…. It’s hard to believe those two places are closing. Now Spinnaker is going to be Tootsies that should be interesting. We played all the little hole in the wall places up and down the beach. It was so much different back in those days with all the Beer garden joints before the beach got so built up.
You where sounding good man…

Looks like it was hot for that gig. There wasn’t a lot of air movement on that stage. I got to see Johnny Winter on that stage.
You guys sound great Keith Love the set list. Hey did you ever meet a friend of mine Rock N Ron from 97X FM he was one of there
D J’s good friend of mine. He was on Z Rock also and several other radio stations Over the years. Great set list :)

Looks like it was hot for that gig. There wasn’t a lot of air movement on that stage. I got to see Johnny Winter on that stage.
You guys sound great Keith Love the set list. Hey did you ever meet a friend of mine Rock N Ron from 97X FM he was one of there
D J’s good friend of mine. He was on Z Rock also and several other radio stations Over the years. Great set list :)
Yes I met him I believe it’s when we opened up for starship or la guns at the village door music hall in seascape and z rock put the show on

Keith next time you guys have a gig close let me know I’d love to come and see your show. You’re not too far away from us. My wife’s brother and his wife live real close to the bridge in Ft Walton. We were just over last week and we all went to Maquires Irish Pub for some good Eats.
Rock N Ron is battling stage 4 colon cancer sure hate it they caught it to late. Him an I went to a lot of shows and had a lot of fun together Over the years
I do remember Ron talking about the La guns show.

Back
Top Bottom