My clean patch

Anthony David

Experienced
Hey all, this is my clean patch, based on the USA Clean factory preset, number 13 I think. It isn't really anything special I guess, but it works perfect for me. The best patch I've created so far. I play Floyd type stuff, think Shine On/Echoes. Mostly lower tempo. Volume and wah are attached to External 1. The only x/y is the reverb, the rest are just x. Any general advice, personal changes you would make, let me know guys! Advise from you guys really means everything to me. Oh yeah, let me know if the attachment doesn't work, it seemed a little goofy uploading it. Hope you can find a use for it guys!View attachment 20362

Attachments

• USA Clean Edit (Atman)_20140313_004618.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
By the way the chorus, phaser, y reverb, delay and wah, are all meant to be on at the same time. They aren't interesting at all when they are on alone.

I'm sorry man, didn't know the cabs weren't uploaded as well. Cab 2 is Clarks Gift to Mankind, Cab 1 is an ultra res IR I got from this forum. The file name is DS UR, but I can't find it anywhere now. It's not in the compilation of UR IRs either. Hopefully someone else can tell us which post it came from, and I can add it to the compilation thread. Sorry man.

Edit: Found it! You can download here:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...-clark-kents-first-ultrares-ir-mesa-4x12.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom