My best ever gig with Axe Fx - Video

Well, that's not your grandmother's folk music.:)

Very interesting -- it does look like a very dynamic band. Nice video and sound -- well done.

TT

Thanks guys, I posted the code up top thanks for that. Thanks for the kind words guys. We have another video coming up very soon which will be a highlight reel of our set. If anyone is interested in downloading our album check out our bandcamp, it's free!

Geamala

Awesome - what a pleasure it was to hear something completely original ! I’ll have to come and see you guys gig next time I’m up your way.

Thank you for this absolutely beautiful piece of music. I'm listening your album from Bandcamp and my day @ my boring work just got a little better. :)

Awesome - what a pleasure it was to hear something completely original ! I’ll have to come and see you guys gig next time I’m up your way.

Oh thanks a heap man. We are from Melbourne if that makes a difference to you. We have a couple of shows coming up.

Well, that's not your grandmother's folk music.:)

Very interesting -- it does look like a very dynamic band. Nice video and sound -- well done.

TT

Hahaha, Yeah maybe not for grandma. We like spiritual music etc but it's nice to have some balls in it too. I grew up on metal so I guesse that comes through somewhere. As you can see we had a lot of fun! Thanks mate.

I've never seen gothic-sitar folk music. Good job and hat's off to the production crew for having a quality signal chain - nice board recording!!

Thank you for this absolutely beautiful piece of music. I'm listening your album from Bandcamp and my day @ my boring work just got a little better. :)

Thanks so much man. I'm glad my to know that I could have helped to ease the pain of your existence even just for one day. Hahaha

Back
Top Bottom