My basic four tones

islandmusic

Inspired
Hi all,

here's the status quo on the four different tones I normally use for all my performances, as hinted at in my "this is really not a"-review earlier.
These sounds started out being modeled after my JVM4 combo, but developed a distinct life of their own.
Also, the camera died towards the end, and I got a little impatient (like, screaming mad...:shock) and deleted the direct USB recording, only to find that the camera HAD kept the beginning after all.:eek:ops
Since there were some nice moments, and the lemon ratio wasn't too bad, I decided to post this anyway.
The models are Bassguy59, Wrecker and Freidman BE & HBE. In comparison, the crunch tone now has quite a little more bite to it than in the other recording.
Edit: Audio sync is best in the 720p version.

Have fun!

B.

Last edited:
Thx guys (gals?)!

My apologies for getting carried away a little in terms of playing, but that's what came out that day...:|
I tried the unit yesterday at a loud jam session in a tiny bar, and the overall clarity and attack is most amazing. Sounded different out front when someone borrowed my guitar and I could stand in the crowd compared to on-stage. It's also interesting to hear yourself through floor wedges only, but you can't adjust everything for all possible speaker combinations, so I just trusted what I knew would come out front.
Thx for watching this anyway...

Benji

Nice. Love it when folks improv and go with it...no need to apologize. There is something about that PRS that is just beautiful in it's simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom