My Axe Clips. 3.5 FW (Vintage sounds)

Sam86

A few clips of some of my favorite styles of tones based around an AC30 fizzy tone, using the DR Z Maz 38 sim and a tape delay block. The cleaner sound is from the AC30 TB sim, with an echo patch on it.
The first clip is more to indicate how the amps break up with a heavy handed approach to picking with a .73 nylon pick and with the gain at around half way. The second clip is using a much thicker pick (3.0 jazz stubby) just to show of dynamics really. Hope you like them.

Axe FX II - Radiohead Little By Little by Sam Alexander86 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Axe FX II clean/vintage amp sims. (Dr Z 38/Vox AC30 TB) by Sam Alexander86 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks :) About to make the update to firmware 4 so I'll post the difference between this and the newer firmware asap.

Nope not the stock patches, some tweaking has been done. I'll upload the patches ASAP. :)

Attachments

• DrZ Tape Delay (lower gain).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
By request here's the amended patch. I'm also working on one with a little higher gain and I'm working to address the issue with the drive block.

I didn't rename the patch in my rush so this may cause some confusion. Apologies.

-Sam

Attachments

• DrZ Tape Delay (lower gain).syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom