My AX8 Still sounds great

I keep finding great presets that have been forgotten in posts gone by... so it still keeps on giving. And I still think ill be learning things about it for years to come ... looks right too...but ill be changing my tags to white just because i can :smile:

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 32
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 32
  • Baz3.jpg
    Baz3.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 32
I keep finding great presets that have been forgotten in posts gone by... so it still keeps on giving. And I still think ill be learning things about it for years to come ... looks right too...but ill be changing my tags to white just because i can :smile:
Where did you find those tags?

They look really cool and I would like to get me some of those tags/labels, if they are still available :)

Where did you find those tags?

They look really cool and I would like to get me some of those tags/labels, if they are still available :)
They are my custom design which i make... search tags/labels in AX8 forum and you will see my initial post. Always available...

I'm getting old now and i'm finding with the AX8 that i've reached the point of familiarity and my head is switching back to the playing and not the twiddling... a re-connection with music but with a great piece of kit 👌

@PP427
@playingitloud
@Habuman

This man, Edo Faiella convinced me that working on guitar playing skills is infinitely more important than owning an AX8 vs FM9 or AF3.
Here he is playing two A/B clips one recorded on the AX8 the other on the FM9.

The biggest difference is not in the equipment but in the talent of this guitarist.

Edo can make the AX8 sound better than 99% of gigging guitarists can make the FM9 or AF3 sound.

Reason, undeniable practice, humility , and talent.

Hear for yourself these two clips and tell me if you really think using an AX8 he wouldn't beat out 99% of gigging guitarists using the FM9.

I would like to thank Edo for doing this A/B comparison for me.

Please note: This is Edo Faiella performing Slash material clip on the AX8 and FM9 and anyone reproducing or changing it claiming it is there own is commiting a crime.

I post this out of great inspiration of Edo who has helped me along in my AX8 journey and want to make sure he is credited.

Enjoy!

AX8: Slash Edo Faeilla

FM9: Slash Edo Faeilla

Adrian D'Souza

www.AdrianDsouzaRocks.com

Last edited:
Here is a short clip from Saturday's gig (8 July) at Nashville Okinawa. Decided to take the AX8. I used one of my Dirty Shirley presets. My guitar is prominent in the video (we did not route to PA) since it was recorded on my side. Used the Raezer's Edge Audio Flux FRFR.

Like I wrote up top, the AX8 is still a great piece of gear.

Last edited:
Mine serves me well. I bought my second hand to replace my axe fx 2 rig which resides at the home studio. I also take with me a backup analogue pedal board to every show and have never used it.

I don’t mind if you don’t like my labels 😆

Attachments

• IMG_9113.jpeg
    IMG_9113.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 435E371B-39C6-47EF-A507-7D65367EA83C.jpeg
    435E371B-39C6-47EF-A507-7D65367EA83C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom