My attempt at Killswitch Engage's "My Curse" tone (RedWire)

Haha, this clip seems to be enjoying a late renaissance! Cheers for the comments lads, much appreciated!

Felix: I'll be running it through a tube power amp and cab live
yek: Yeah, I haven't found much use for the Orange RWs yet. Having owned an Orange 4x12 I can attest to the fact that it sounds very little like your average V30 cab though.

Which one? Do you have the poweramp simulation on or off?
I found using the pa sim sounds better when I amplify my Axe with the power section of my ENGL Screamer :?

Felix said:
Which one? Do you have the poweramp simulation on or off?
I found using the pa sim sounds better when I amplify my Axe with the power section of my ENGL Screamer :?

I'll be using a VHT 2/50/2 hopefully, just finalising a deal on a second-hand one. I've had a chance to demo it at high volumes - it sounded amazing with the power amp simulation off, I didn't try with it on.

Will you be using your Orange 4x12? Or have you found something even more awesome?

I have been trying to go FRFR, but every deal/email goes unanswered, so I may just give up and go power amp and cab.

Help with credit card Machine

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be knowelgeable with computer related equipment. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working good until we went from Cox cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flashing so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the net all day long without problems .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance!

First, this probably isnt the right area to post this. Sorry, but im desperate. You users seem to be knowelgeable with computer related equipment. We have a credit card terminal and everything was working good until we went from Cox cable to DSL. Our credit card machine now will NOT connect through ethernet..only dial up. We have checked our router that it is plugged into and the port is flashing so we know its connected. All of our computers connect to the net all day long without problems .Anyone have any suggestions!?!? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, dude. We're talking about an effects processor for guitar. You might have better luck on a computer forum, but even then I don't think they'd be familiar enough with those types of systems to help you. Don't know if they have forums for credit card readers. lol You might get lucky on a site like Yahoo Answers, but realistically, my suggestion would be to contact the manufacture of your card terminal. They'd probably be best equipped to help you.

Good luck.

BTW, am I the only one getting an "error 404" on Nolly's link? Doesn't seem to want to work for me.

Last edited:

Dude, really? You should google 'credit card machine will not connect to dial up internet' not post in a GUITAR forum...

Sorry, dude. We're talking about an effects processor for guitar. You might have better luck on a computer forum, but even then I don't think they'd be familiar enough with those types of systems to help you. Don't know if they have forums for credit card readers. lol You might get lucky on a site like Yahoo Answers, but realistically, my suggestion would be to contact the manufacture of your card terminal. They'd probably be best equipped to help you.

Good luck.

BTW, am I the only one getting an "error 404" on Nolly's link? Doesn't seem to want to work for me.

Yeah, sadly i didnt get a chance to hear it either :(

Back
Top Bottom