Wish Mutron Octave divider (salvation mods Vivider)

dbx160

I would really like to rid my board of my 2 remaining pedals that I can't get the FX8 to work like.
One of them being the S.M. Vivider.
The octave Divider in the pitch block gets in the ballpark but is missing the upper fuzz octave (it's a green ringer circuit)
Right now I have to put the Octave Divider before an Octave Fuzz which works but need access to turn both on and off separately and together (depending on the song)
I am sure there are workarounds but the less I tap dance the more I can woo the girlz (LOL)

Thoughts?
Myke

Yeah. I still use my boss oc-3.Far superior octave divider. I tried to make a decent octave divider patch with with the ring mod to no avail.Just out of curiosity are you putting your octave divider first or going into the fx8 and running the octave divider between the fx8 and amp? Havent figured out which tracks better.

Yeah. I still use my boss oc-3.Far superior octave divider. I tried to make a decent octave divider patch with with the ring mod to no avail.Just out of curiosity are you putting your octave divider first or going into the fx8 and running the octave divider between the fx8 and amp? Havent figured out which tracks better.
Hi,
I am running the Octave Divider first then into the fx8.
M

Back
Top Bottom