Muted Output With Certain FX

Lydian

Hi Guys

So go the FX8 home today - hooked it up, got channel switching working, scenes etc very quickly. Then I went to listen to some of the presets....Did that for two mins - went back to my very basic 'Test' preset - No sound! Faffed around for ages, eventually it turns out that when I put certain effects in ANY block it just mutes the sound...really odd. I can't seem to find any way of solving it. So I've gone very quickly from smiling like mad to being very frustrated!

Any thoughts gents? I'd imagine i've done something daft!!!!

Cheers

Hi Guys

So go the FX8 home today - hooked it up, got channel switching working, scenes etc very quickly. Then I went to listen to some of the presets....Did that for two mins - went back to my very basic 'Test' preset - No sound! Faffed around for ages, eventually it turns out that when I put certain effects in ANY block it just mutes the sound...really odd. I can't seem to find any way of solving it. So I've gone very quickly from smiling like mad to being very frustrated!

Any thoughts gents? I'd imagine i've done something daft!!!!

Cheers

Oddness - solved it.....turned it off and n again..seemed Drive, Delay, Phase, Reverb just wouldn't work!

Back
Top Bottom