Mute button

Tailstop

Inspired
So in my efforts to economize my MFC I have decided to incorporate a MUTE button as an external switch feature. I have a rack tuner so my goal is to mute the outputs but keep my signal flowing to the rack. This will free up an IA switch on my MFC for something else. I have it set to bypass at the moment but it isn't 100% silent.

Is there some sort of MUTE ALL CC# that I can use or do I need to add a volume block to my patches?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course Chris K, the Spider-Man of fractal chimes in!

Basically I run my gtr signal from gtr > vol pedal > rack tuner > AxeFX. My goal is to put tap tempo on an external switch, and a MUTE on an external switch as well..

program your mute switch for CC#011, OFF value of 127, ON value of 0 - this will only mute out 1 FYI.

Hmmm.. I like this idea. However, I often use output2 for my stage monitor. Sugg2? Maybe I DO have to have a volume block on these presets and just engage it at 0%?

Hmmm.. I like this idea. However, I often use output2 for my stage monitor.

if External Switches can have 2 settings just like on-board switches, then make the 2nd one CC#012 with the same settings as CC#011. that will handle out 2.

or you could set both Out 1 and Out 2 to CC#11 in the I/O CTRL Menu, but i prefer changing the controllers, not the Axe I/O CTRL list.

If I can assign them both to the same CC# then that would be ideal, right? I'll try this in the morning!

It worked guys! Mute:engaged... Thanks For your help!

One more thing. I'm having an issue assigning tap tempontonan external. Followed Yek tutorial from another thread but not working yet...

Sugg?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom