Muse - The Handler

If I have time after work tonight I'll post the preset, but honestly it's really simple.

Diezel VH4 silver. My guess on knobs would be (o'clock) bass: 11, mids: 1:30, treble: noon. I think I actually turned the bright switch on because I think the VH4 model can be just a tad bit dark.
I forget which cab I used, but I will check when I get home.

Note: I just realized how little information this post contained.

Hmm, I'm not real sure what happened there. It's not a 59 bassguy either. It looks like somehow the amp block just lost all info. I don't know if that was on my end for the save, or the file got corrupted somehow.

The layout of all the blocks translated correctly. I'll download what I uploaded and see what it does for me tonight.

I'm thinking the amp reset had to do with the fact that I had a global amp linked in there. I made a new preset and unlinked the amp globally. Hopefully this fixes it.

Attachments

• The Handler.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 40
The new "The Handler" I can load.

Is it by accident as you have similar settings of the CAB block as I regulary use?

upload_2016-9-24_15-54-44.png

How did you use the preset when you recorded it? Did you make 2 tracks panned left & right as your sound in the recording is so more different then I when using the preset. Like something is missing (stereo track more guitar tracks in recording?)

How did you use the preset when you recorded it? Did you make 2 tracks panned left & right as your sound in the recording is so more different then I when using the preset. Like something is missing (stereo track more guitar tracks in recording?)

Yes, I recorded 2 separate guitar tracks. Panned them probably 75% each way.

Back
Top Bottom