Muse - Stockholm Syndrome (full cover)

Yeah, it seems like only some regions are experiencing copyright problems - but I put the SC link as well, just in case :)

that was fantastic. dare I say, as good as the original! I had never heard the song before, and looked it up after listening to your version. I can't get to your youtube video here, but soundcloud is working. great job!!

nevermind, forgot I could VPN. going through UK works - cool video. is it all one person in the performance?

Last edited:
Thank you all very much guys :D Happy for your feedback

The singer is my flatmate :) Once in a while we do a little cover to get a bit away from our original material

The bass is with axe fx 2 too?
Patches? LOL

Bass is recorded DI with the Axe and then processed on 2 tracks. One with distortion and hard hi-pass filter and one with heavy compression and hard low-pass filter :) I prefer that method instead of using a single patch, because of the flexibility it offers.

Regarding the patches - I pretty much just scrolled through stock patches until I found something I liked. Patch 15 - Recto Modern for rhythm guitars and patch 16 - Euro Blue for verse guitars. I definitely did some EQ/gain tweaking on them, but (disorganized as I am) I didn't save any of them after tracking :)

This is what I like so much about the Axe. It's so easy to find and tweak great sounds!

Really excellent cover. As someone else said earlier, covering Muse is not easy, but you guys nailed it.

You know the rest of us could use a little talent. Quit hogging it all. [emoji6][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom