Muse Preset Package

Congrats for the job and infinite thanks for sharing your work. Not a fan of Muse yet but love their great sounds so will absolutely dig this in the coming holidays.

Congrats for the job and infinite thanks for sharing your work. Not a fan of Muse yet but love their great sounds so will absolutely dig this in the coming holidays.

Awesome! One of the factors that motivated me to do this is that Matt Bellamy has so many different interesting presets. For any guitar player, I recommend Stockholm Syndrome, Micro Cuts, and Blockades to start with. Fun songs to play, not hard to learn, and the effects are cool. Map of the Problematique is a very popular preset as well.

Hi,
Fantastic work !! Thanks
What user cab do you use for the Das Metall Amp,
seems to be your User 33 ?

I forgot the name of it and Im not with my rig at the moment. But once you download the presets you'll be able to see all about that. I spent the most amount of time on his fuzz tone. I tone matched the beginning of Psycho and it came out pretty good. I hope you like it!

Just wondering before I download these, are his guitar tones really that different that you need a separate preset for each song?

Hey, good question! There are different fuzz's, cleans, and drives. But its not that the tones are broadly different, things are different in each song. You'll have different bpm's, delay rhythms, pitch pedals, modulation types etc, for every song. Plus, there can only be so much CPU capacity for each preset. This package is for anyone who wants to experience each individual song as its own! I hope you like it, and I look forward to your opinion even if its for just a few songs!

Last edited:
Just listened a bit around a lot of those song. The voice is as incredible as the guitar parts. Will invest Reapers, Defector, Big Freeze at first sight. Which FW these patches were made on ? Keep on rocking

Ran through that. Effectively there's a lot of the same stuff, in different scenes. Clean volumes are a bit low to my taste. Some good heavy sounds in there, stayed a long moment with "Fury". Will tweek and adapt to taste to get it a bit more compact though compressed. Thanks again.

Ran through that. Effectively there's a lot of the same stuff, in different scenes. Clean volumes are a bit low to my taste. Some good heavy sounds in there, stayed a long moment with "Fury". Will tweek and adapt to taste to get it a bit more compact though compressed. Thanks again.

Thank YOU! I made this with the idea of being able to play every song with its own preset so I can have the proper bpm in place, with everything else mapped out accordingly. And you can only have so much cpu capacity.

Let me hear what you do with the clean tone! I level matched everything the best I could but if you think you can make it cut through better, that's awesome. I wanted the fuzz to be a little louder than everything else to make it really hug your ears.

Thank YOU! I made this with the idea of being able to play every song with its own preset so I can have the proper bpm in place, with everything else mapped out accordingly. And you can only have so much cpu capacity.

Let me hear what you do with the clean tone! I level matched everything the best I could but if you think you can make it cut through better, that's awesome. I wanted the fuzz to be a little louder than everything else to make it really hug your ears.
Just for my perusal; what Firmware you used for those patches ? I'm still on 9.04 but surely will make the jump to Ares during the holidays. If I change anything I'll PM but in fact I intend to use the sounds for patches supporting our own songs I"m building together with my mates and that will be more rap oriented. For certain sounds there's a lot to take from Factory Bank B I found.

Ah another question; what PU you use; I got Duncans SHPR 2B in the axe I use for these songs. these PU are quite hot, but on aftermath they won't even make breakup the clean amp of the patch.

Dude. Like mind reader freaky. This sounds like as close to a perfect solution as I could have asked for. Getting back into a big muse kick. Spent a decent amount of time a few weekends back trying to set up some presets but was not able to get anything to the finish line. Seems like these should be plug and play. Will be looking to hit you up with a donation once I get a chance to get some of these loaded into my Axe III.

I assume some of the TMA blocks may be an issue, but I'll certainly learn a lot form the FX setups. Attached is the Bank file created for the AXE3 in Fractool.

Thanks for posting the AXE III bank file!. Did you happen to come across any particular tweaks that you needed to make when getting these setup in your box that you think would be worth mentioning?

Been busy with work and the holiday(work weekends 5-5) haven't got a chance yet. Converting them is easy, getting them the same w/o knowing how they sounded on an AXE2 is going to be trial and error. I don't know MUSE, so just getting a cool FX laden preset will be enough for me to tweak in my own amp preference.

Back
Top Bottom