Muse - Hysteria Cover

mark_melling

Power User
Thought i would bite the bullet and let you guys who like Muse see my attempt at covering Hysteria.

Using my new custom guitar based on the Manson M1D1, but with the Zvex Fuzz Factory installed instead of the XY pad

The guitar is phenomenal..i will never do it justice, but it is great to own!! :)

[video=facebook;2365230963268]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2365230963268[/video]

Last edited:
Mark has skillz! Also, that guitar really did turn up to be super beast! Wow! Now do map of the problematique! :D

No everything is from the Ax!!

The Bareknuckle nailbomb is a SERIOUS humbucker, completely love it!!

The Zvex is taking some getting used too,i have a Fernandes 101 sustainer installed at the neck.

An organ preset on the Ax, with the sustainer and Fuzz engaged is an amazing combination to mess around with! :)

I really like it man. I must say that lately all the Axe-Fx clips I've been hearing have been muddy but this one has a realistic high end. Very nice!

boratwow.jpg

Thanks Guys,

I will never be a Muris Varajic..but i enjoy what i do! :)

Doh..deleted it from Facebook by accident..will repost when it has reloaded!!

The guitar was made by a Legra custom guitars in Essex UK, the quality is amazing, equals if not surpasses a Manson, the attention to the smallest detail is phenomenal! (took a year to complete)

The cracked mirror finish was done by Sims custom shop.

Last edited:
Fantastic, Mark!

It's obvious that Sammetal's avatar is dancing to your vid!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom