Multitap Delay question (AX8)

makeitstop

I was browsing presets today and found a new favorite - the '65 Bassguy. Great clean tone with a little bit of breakup, and the drive pushes it into a nice mid-gain tone. But I'm mystified by the Multitap Delay block.

It's there in the preset, but it doesn't show up on the block menu, and looking at the Fractal Wiki page it says that block isn't available on the AX8.

If it's not available on the AX8, why do I have it in the preset? And how do I access it if I want to add it if I want to use it in a custom preset?

As always, appreciate the help.

i believe it was renamed from Multi Delay on the AX8 generation of products to Multitap Delay on the Axe3 generation.

if the block is in your preset, you can adjust it.

if the block is in your preset, you can adjust it.

But it's not accessible as a block if I'm building a preset from scratch?

I guess I'd need to copy an existing preset to include the Multitap block in a new custom preset?

But it's not accessible as a block if I'm building a preset from scratch?

I guess I'd need to copy an existing preset to include the Multitap block in a new custom preset?
Are you confusing adding a footswitch for the Multitap with putting one on the preset grid?

Are you confusing adding a footswitch for the Multitap with putting one on the preset grid?

No, there's already a footswitch assigned to it in the preset. I'm talking about putting it on the grid.

I'm not seeing an option for Multi Delay anywhere in the block menu and was wondering where I could find it.

where are you looking?

In the flyout for the block menu. It doesn't show up as a delay (I've got one delay on the preset already as Delay 1 and Delay 2 is still available), and I don't see it as an option in the main block menu.

ON EDIT: Just saw it. Yeah, I'm a dope, sorry to bother you guys. Thanks for pointing it out.

Back
Top Bottom