Wish Multi Color FC Devices.

dbonilla28

Inspired
Not sure if possible but I wanted to make a discussion before setting up a wish. I recently saw a video of the Fender TMP in which the Footswitch LED can be set to change color on different states (ej: "red" and "green" instead of "red" and "off"). Is this something we could see implemented at some point in the FC and FM devices?

Not sure if possible but I wanted to make a discussion before setting up a wish. I recently saw a video of the Fender TMP in which the Footswitch LED can be set to change color on different states (ej: "red" and "green" instead of "red" and "off"). Is this something we could see implemented at some point in the FC and FM devices?
The LED "rings" are not actually segments... So, no, they can't be multiple colors.

The LED "rings" are not actually segments... So, no, they can't be multiple colors.
I don't mean at the time.

For example: Imagine having amp an amp like the JP or the EVH, and have a button to move amp channels between A, B, and C. The button could change colors between Green, Yellow and Blue, and Red for channels A, B, C respectively.

Back
Top Bottom