Moving/saving scenes

prsaxeman

In Scene mode, is there an easy way to move 2 scenes set up on foot switches 1 and 2 to foot switches 5 and 6 respectively? I expect this has been asked before but with so many pages to trawl through now in the forum, life's just too short. I know I'm being lazy but if anyone has the simple answer, i'd greatly appreciate it. Why am I doing it? Well, there's less chance of tapping the wrong foot switch when I use the lower ones (5-8), vice 1-4.

you can't really "move" Scenes. for now, you'd use FX8-Edit to copy the Scene from 1 and paste to 5, then 2 to 6. right click on the Scene selection in Edit, and you'll see the copy/paste options.

a firmware update that was mentioned to be released shortly has some other methods for this issue.

you can't really "move" Scenes. for now, you'd use FX8-Edit to copy the Scene from 1 and paste to 5, then 2 to 6. right click on the Scene selection in Edit, and you'll see the copy/paste options.

a firmware update that was mentioned to be released shortly has some other methods for this issue.
Chris, thank you very much, much appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom