Movie - Everything Everywhere All at Once

Toopy14

Axe-Master
A movie I just heard of today, after it was nominated for 11 Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Actor in a Supporting Role - Jamie Lee Curtis, Actor in a Supporting Role - Ke Huy Quan. It even has James Hong, from the Big Bang Theory - Dumpling Paradox episode...to name one of hundreds of movies and shows he's been in.

The reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are really good.

1674578901703.png

Has anyone seen this movie? If so, what did you think?

I really enjoy time travel movies, they really push the brain into overdrive. The trailer looks wild!

Saw it a while ago - decent story, reminded me a bit of Kung Fu Hustle meets The Man in the High Castle to an extent with regard to alternate realities. I'm sure there's a better analogy but hopefully you get the idea.

I enjoyed it immensely. I thought it was the perfect combination of martial arts and comedy. And yet they managed to tell a story that strongly resonated, emotionally, especially with my wife whose mother was an Asian immigrant.

I agree, great entertainment and very unique film. If you like films that have a nice neat ending, this one will not do it for you. I found myself pondering the meaning of the film for days, still not sure what was really happening. But extremely entertaining and engaging, great acting and cinematography as well.

I watched it with no real awareness of the plot or any "hype" a couple months back. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I saw it, and (think I’m getting too old) I thought it was absolute garbage. That seems to be my assessment of most new movies now with rare exceptions (maverick). Bring back blazing saddles.

Thanks
Pauly

A movie I just heard of today, after it was nominated for 11 Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Actor in a Supporting Role - Jamie Lee Curtis, Actor in a Supporting Role - Ke Huy Quan. It even has James Hong, from the Big Bang Theory - Dumpling Paradox episode...to name one of hundreds of movies and shows he's been in.

The reviews on Rotten Tomatoes are really good.

View attachment 114962

Has anyone seen this movie? If so, what did you think?

I really enjoy time travel movies, they really push the brain into overdrive. The trailer looks wild!

I saw it, and (think I’m getting too old) I thought it was absolute garbage. That seems to be my assessment of most new movies now with rare exceptions (maverick). Bring back blazing saddles.

Thanks
Pauly
I ended up watching it. Meh! Not sure all the hype and nominations were warranted.

Badges?! We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom