Mounting Mission Eng. Pedals to Pedatrain board

I noted that Mission is selling a $25 kit to mount their pedals to a pedal board. Really? Has anyone just removed the feel and placed velcro on the bottom? The kit puts attached a clear acrylic base plate to the pedal.

I noted that Mission is selling a $25 kit to mount their pedals to a pedal board. Really? Has anyone just removed the feet and placed velcro on the bottom? The kit puts attached a clear acrylic base plate to the pedal.

Yep. That's how mine are attached.

I removed the feet and ran sheet metal screws threw the pedal board up in to the pedal in the factory screw location, cost me about $.16. can be easily removed and remounted.

I originally velcro'd my SP-1 to my pedal train. The stock metal sheet on the SP-1 bottom is thin. Because I have the original flimsy, crappy Pedaltrain soft bag I was worried the metal sheet would eventually fail. I bought the mount kit for peace of mind. The bag's zippers have all broken so I should have just bought a better bag.

I tried some things at first, but settled on the one they sell. If you are crafty you can take the bottom of and get some plexiglass, and trace it and route out one, but after all the mess and bullshit, it's just easier to buy thiers, it works.

Back
Top Bottom