Mounting MFC and EV-1 to a Temple board...?

How are you guys doing it? With the sticky plates or??? I notice the mfc has screw heads sticking out of the bottom of the case so never really sits “flat”, will the sticky plates have enough clearance over them to sit flush into the temple board and mount or should I try and unscrew those screws and use them to try and mount it directly to the board? Same with the EV-1, those rubber feet and screws should likely be removed correct???

I mounted my ax8 & ev-1 to a duo24. Removed the rubber feet from both, put the screws back in the EV-1 but left them out of the ax8. Only reason for leaving them out of the ax8 is the recommendation to get shorter screws if you remove the feet, and my lazyness in acquiring said screws. Both of them mount to the board just fine using the temple adapter plates...hardest part was getting the plates attached to the EV-1 without screwing up the alignment.

MFC-101 should be pretty much the same as the ax8. Not sure if there are threads anywhere about removing the feet on that to use velcro, but you would pretty much follow any of the same recommendations but put the plates on instead of velcro.

Back
Top Bottom