Wish Mounting Holes

Jerry K.

Experienced
It would be nice if there were holes on the bottom of the MFC-101 that standard screws could go into. This would make it easy to secure on a pedal board.

Could you not use the holes where the feet are screwed in?

Alternatively, I used the bike chain link approach to secure mine to a wooden board for a time. It's a bit hard to see here, but if you zoom in you'll get the idea:

2013-03-10-b.jpg

I actually used pipe hanger. Comes in a roll at Home Depot for like $5 and you cut it to length and bend it. I took the feel off, put a length of hanger between the screw and the MFC chassis and then screwed the feet back on. Then I just suck a regular old wood screw down through a hole in the length of pipe hanger and in to the board. Super secure. Did it with my Mission pedal and modified EB pedal as well.

You still need to take the feet off, but we use adhesive Velcro strips (spiky side) on the underside of our MFCs onto a pedalboard covered in the fuzzy Velcro material. Its surprisingly solid but you can remove it in a hurry if you need to swap out the controller for another one.

Back
Top Bottom