Mounting a Palmer Batpack under the FM 3 on the Temple Audio board

MrCrossroads83

Experienced
Hey Fractals,

I need your help.
I want to finalize my temple audio board and the only place left for my Palmer Batpack 4000 (accu powered power adapter) would be directly below the FM 3 which is also mounted on the pedalboard.
The power adapter will only power a Peterson StroboStomp HD tuner and the LED of a passive volume switch with very low power consumption.
Therefore the batpack should not get hot at any situation but could it cause any heat issues below the FM 3?
As the original rubber feet of the FM 3 are still mounted and only the four screws are substituted for longer ones there is still some space between the top of the temple audio board and the back of the FM 3.

Greetings from Germany and have a nice weekend 😊

Attachments

• DSC_2145.JPG
    DSC_2145.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 43
  • _20200912_131809.JPG
    _20200912_131809.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
I can't see it being an issue as long as there's still a gap under the FM3 for the ventilation holes. My Strymon Ojai is mounted underneath my temple board and is under my FM3 as well and I'm powering an RJM tone saver and 4 sets of leds and all is fine and works great no issues as all. Plus I have a small Furman power conditioner underneath as well.

I can't see it being an issue as long as there's still a gap under the FM3 for the ventilation holes. My Strymon Ojai is mounted underneath my temple board and is under my FM3 as well and I'm powering an RJM tone saver and 4 sets of leds and all is fine and works great no issues as all. Plus I have a small Furman power conditioner underneath as well.
Ok thanks. The gap under the FM 3 is still the same gap as it would be when it is placed on the floor without being mounted an a pedalboard.
So there should be no worries at all, thanks a lot 😊

Back
Top Bottom