Morningstar MC6 MkII: Any fun ideas with the FM9?

So, I've got one of these laying around; haven't used it since I sold my HX Stomp months ago. I now have the FM9. Before I list it on Reverb, is there anything fun you guys can think of, that I can do with it? Ideas? Thoughts? Prayers? :D

I was wondering the same thing. You could probably do something cool with the Midi CC waveform. Overall, I don’t think it would be very necessary unless you kept the FM9 in a rack on stage.

I was wondering the same thing. You could probably do something cool with the Midi CC waveform. Overall, I don’t think it would be very necessary unless you kept the FM9 in a rack on stage.
I'm wondering if I can use it to change channels for the amp block, and such.

Here's kinda what I'd like, and it might already be possible, and I'm just not well-versed enough yet: a button in stomp mode that gives me the ability to toggle/scroll through channels on my amp block, alongside the effects toggling, making it basically just like a regular pedalboard.

When I had my FM3, I sort of got that working, but I couldn't figure out how to build that into an overall layout.

Back
Top Bottom