Wish More MIDI PC and CC commands per scene

tjontheroad

Inspired
Having only one MIDI PC and CC command per scene is somewhat limiting. Competitive products can do up to eight. I have MIDI controlled amp and I'd like to add a couple MIDI pedals with FX8. Using the MIDI block takes up space that could be used otherwise.

FX8 needs and should have more per scene MIDI control functions to be the center of the rig.

Thanks for a great product no less.

TJ

Yeah, I just got a Source Audio Kingmaker Fuzz. It sounds way better than any FX8 fuzz. I'd love to use the MIDI preset recall, but I can't do that and control my Mesa TC-50 because of the only PC per scene limit.

Yeah, I just got a Source Audio Kingmaker Fuzz. It sounds way better than any FX8 fuzz. I'd love to use the MIDI preset recall, but I can't do that and control my Mesa TC-50 because of the only PC per scene limit.
Sweet. I'm interested in that pedal myself in the future, but would need the MIDI functionality expanded in the FX8 to make it worth adding. I have an Eventide H9 at the end of my chain and could make better use of that if i didn't have to tie every preset in sync with the channel switching on the TC50.

Yes please. This would simplify things for me no end. A revamp/ improvement per scene would open up so many possibilities. More #ccs please!

TC50 user myself. I have been controlling it with a Voodoo Lab GCP and GCX, pedals and Intellifex Plus online in a rack. Works well, but too much to lug for small gigs. This should be a really fast set up...and I'm pretty sure the FX8 Mark II effects will be miles above the old Intellifex. ;)

Bumping this to add support. Looks like the HX Effects offers 6 midi blocks per scene. Would be awesome to have more than two here, as I'm currently having to supplement an external controller for more commands.

Back
Top Bottom