More immediate response wanted

L

luke

As I build my III presets, I've noticed the response is a little slower than my II (FW 19.09).

Adjusting the sag does not resolve.

Any recommendations on other adjustments to tighten things up and have a quicker response to picking?

After one of the more recent updates to the firmware I noticed things feeling ultra responsive...almost like the note were playing before I picked them...
Others have said similar things ...so maybe that's why no-one is answering your question.
If you are on the latest firmware and there is nothing else connected to the FX3 that might slow down the signal ...you should be getting the same felling as the rest of us.

After one of the more recent updates to the firmware I noticed things feeling ultra responsive...almost like the note were playing before I picked them...
Others have said similar things ...so maybe that's why no-one is answering your question.
If you are on the latest firmware and there is nothing else connected to the FX3 that might slow down the signal ...you should be getting the same felling as the rest of us.

I think I'm on 5.05, I'll try to update tonight, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom