More "Artist Presets" ideas

So it dawned on me as I am watching all of these Vic and the Rattleheads video's that Megadeth has been releasing from their 2016 club show. Even in black and white I can recognize the infamous green glow on the side of the stage. Did Megadeth upgrade yet to the III?
and if so, These would be some great artist presets! Although I have a feeling Mr. Mustaine would probably be about as receptive as the Tallica camp to release their presets.

So it dawned on me as I am watching all of these Vic and the Rattleheads video's that Megadeth has been releasing from their 2016 club show. Even in black and white I can recognize the infamous green glow on the side of the stage. Did Megadeth upgrade yet to the III?
and if so, These would be some great artist presets! Although I have a feeling Mr. Mustaine would probably be about as receptive as the Tallica camp to release their presets.
Oh man - Kiko and Fractal presets sounds like a good time.

There is a video on YouTube where he goes through his main preset, I don't know if that is similar to what he had on TPS.

I tried it, and I love the clean tones in that patch. The drive tones aren't as good as what he got on TPS imho. Just lacks the same clarity and pick response.

It is of course entirely possible that it's my lack of talent gumming up the works :) Listening back to Tom play his Axe preset, it sounds a lot closer.

The problem is that their presets will be useless and bad sounding as soon as there is a major update ... like devin ones for example ...

I was listening to the Police yesterday. Some Andy Summers would be cool. Nice ethereal, ambients going on, way back when....

Maybe John Petrucci can join to Devin and Steven Stevens and make a Artist preset pack which he tweaks by himself and get some of his IRs flavor.
Love the Dark Eternal Night tone
I’d just like to have Devin’s IRs to go with his preset.

Back
Top Bottom