"Moonflower" - new single, for fans of CHON/Guthrie Govan/Prog metal in general

prh

Inspired
hey friends,

very happy to present a new 'official' song rather than a soundcloud demo for once, so please check it out and let me know what you think!

MOONFLOWER on bandcamp

4004551850-1.jpg

and for those interested, i'm gonna be releasing a bunch of music before the end of the year which i'll me sure to post ;)

hope you dig it!

Hey! I was browsing this forum to see what the axe fx 2 was made of and found your track. I made this account just to tell you it is fucking awesome! I am a huge fan of CHON and am really excited about this sort of funky/happy/progressive instrumental music that is being created these days!

Have you got a FB page or something where I can keep track of your updates?

Hey! I was browsing this forum to see what the axe fx 2 was made of and found your track. I made this account just to tell you it is fucking awesome! I am a huge fan of CHON and am really excited about this sort of funky/happy/progressive instrumental music that is being created these days!

Have you got a FB page or something where I can keep track of your updates?

wow thanks dude! i released an EP last year under the name halcyon (which started off kinda as a band then turned into my solo thing but now im just gonna use my name and turn halcyon into a band again) which you can check out here https://www.facebook.com/HalcyonOfficial, ill keep posting updates from there til i make a new page :) cheers man

Sounds nice, very transparent and spacious. Very colorful. Mostly jazz, though. You definitely won't get many females listeners - but there's room for vocals, which I think could change that.

Back
Top Bottom