Mono large pedalboard?

lesmanaz

Hi,
I just got an FM turbo a couple of weeks ago and so far I’m not enjoying immensely. I haven’t touched any of my tube amps since I got the FM9.
Now I’m looking to find a pedal board and case/bag for it plus 2-3 two expression pedals. Using pedal playground it looks like the Mono large pedal board would be a perfect fit. Does anybody have any experience with this setup? Any pros or cons?

Yeah I read through most of that thread but couldn't find anyone who uses the Mono Large board.
Temple Duo 34" could work but it won't allow me to put any other pedals on another row, which the mono large board does.

2023-11-09_14-19-28.png

I had a pedaltrain 32 and just switched to the temple audio 34, which I like better, mostly because it is not as deep front to back and it is lighter. The only downside is that the pedaltrain is taller and offers a lot more room underneath for power conditioners, wireless systems, IEMs, etc.

Oh yeah I forgot to account for that!

I tried that one too on pedalplayground but it’s a bit too deep/wide I think.
The depth should be ok but the width is wider than you were looking for but you could cut it down to what you need... at least it's an option.

What are the dimensions of that board? Creation Audio makes 32X16 flat boards and a flight case to match.
Pedaltrain is 32 x16. I would think that with 90-degree cables, a second row of pedals is possible, and it also has a flight case.

What are the dimensions of that board? Creation Audio makes 32X16 flat boards and a flight case to match.
The mono large has the same dimension as Creation Audio 32x16 board but they have handles on the sides that take up some space (it looks like they're removable, though). So that's another option. However the website only shows their elevated series boards.

Attachments

• 2023-11-15_16-30-40.png
    2023-11-15_16-30-40.png
    2 MB · Views: 34
The mono large has the same dimension as Creation Audio 32x16 board but they have handles on the sides that take up some space (it looks like they're removable, though). So that's another option. However the website only shows their elevated series boards.
That first picture shows 2 Mission pedals that are different sizes :)

Hi,
I just got an FM turbo a couple of weeks ago and so far I’m not enjoying immensely. I haven’t touched any of my tube amps since I got the FM9.
Now I’m looking to find a pedal board and case/bag for it plus 2-3 two expression pedals. Using pedal playground it looks like the Mono large pedal board would be a perfect fit. Does anybody have any experience with this setup? Any pros or cons?
That's what I run. I've used it for years, dating back to the FM3. I gig weekly and have for many years running. I can honestly recommend it.

20200209_002207.jpg20210916_025638.jpg20210918_215713.jpg

Last edited:
Pedaltrain is 32 x16. I would think that with 90-degree cables, a second row of pedals is possible, and it also has a flight case.
Some of the ports are XLR, which have a longer body than flat right-angle 1/4” plugs. Figure at least 1.5” for low-profile XLR.

This is what I used
Post in thread 'Fc12 with Fm9?'
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fc12-with-fm9.190365/post-2363277

I need to build another set of XLR for the Out 2 XLR to run to the left side outputs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom