Monitoring with FX without Printing

indeloon85

Inspired
Hello,

This is my first post and I have tried to find this in previous forums but unable to find any answers so I apologize if it has already been answered.

I have been wanting to know if it is possible to record with the AXE FX and only Monitor Effects (i.e. Delay, reverb, chorus, etc.) and not print them. I use the Apollo twin and use its Console application for things like this but I thought it would be super useful within the AXE FX since it has amazing Effects but maybe you wouldn't want to commit right away and print them to a track. Has anyone figured this out? Thanks!

Hello,

This is my first post and I have tried to find this in previous forums but unable to find any answers so I apologize if it has already been answered.

I have been wanting to know if it is possible to record with the AXE FX and only Monitor Effects (i.e. Delay, reverb, chorus, etc.) and not print them. I use the Apollo twin and use its Console application for things like this but I thought it would be super useful within the AXE FX since it has amazing Effects but maybe you wouldn't want to commit right away and print them to a track. Has anyone figured this out? Thanks!

If you use USB as your source, you can record both dry and wet tracks. once you have the take you like, re-amp just the amp/cab using the dry track. Now you are free to use all the UAD goodness you want!

Ok cool. Thanks! I haven't messed around too much with the USB recording but it seems like that is the way to go for recording with this thing. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom