Momentary switches

60mm

I really really want a board of momentary switches. Like 6 would be nice, but I can only find individual momentary switches for keyboards and boss makes a dual one but that falls short of what I'm looking for. Any ideas aside from making my own?

Can you explain more about what you are trying to do? Are looking for a switchable effects loop device or amp switching device? If so there are quite a few available. Voodoo Lab has a nice range of switching products to suit various applications. Carl Martin has the Octa Switch, and there are a few others. If you just had 6 individual momentary switches in a box going to 6 1/4" output jacks, what would you connect them all to? James.

Yeah I should clarify things. I want a bunch of momentary switches to control different effects, ideally I'd like to have a midi board with a bunch of momentary switches but haven't seen any :/ A lot of effects I like to use, I only use for brief periods of time and ate having to click them on and off. Makes me feel like I'm tap dancing haha.

60mm said:
I want a bunch of momentary switches to control different effects, ideally I'd like to have a midi board with a bunch of momentary switches but haven't seen any :/
The GORDIUS LG2 has 10 of them (or 8, with another 16 one click away), the LGX2 has 13, with another 16 one click away.
(each of the switches can be individually configured as momentary switch, IA switch, or regular preset select switch)

Nice, thanks. Anyone know f any other midi boards offering momentary capability for it's switches?

Thanks man, that liquid foot looks even more delectable than the Gordius! The Gordius seems to have a better screen but I got 20/20 eyes so no problem. I didn't even know about the mfc-101, sounds good. Hopefully it comes out within a few months before I buy a different one so I have the option. Going with a Fractal board just sounds like a safer idea overall.

Back
Top Bottom