Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
To: "Rock You Like" I think there is a problem of scale in fact I can not set a range for the harmonies on the AX8 as on the pdf.

That PDF was not the newest version. I updated it in the store. Added this paragraph........

'Pitch' block 1 (X) is setup to use two 'Global' scales, #10 and #11. (if they are being used in your device, you can program these scales into two other 'Global' scale locations and set 'Pitch' block 1 (X) 'Voice Scale 1 and 2' to use those new 'Global' scale numbers)
These scales are programmed manually in the 'Global' menu (not in the 'Pitch' block)

Hello @Moke!!!
You are doing in my point of view one of the most professional services! Congratulations for you talent in making the presets and also your playing skills!

I have a wish list that I would like to share with you…just in case :)
  • Iron Maiden - Aces High
  • EVH - Early days VH I & II
  • Satriani - Surfing with the Alien, Circles
  • Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
  • Deep Purple - Highway Star
  • Eric Johnson (SRV)
Maybe the last two would be more challenging to you since they are single coil…
Keep the outstanding service you are doing for other musicians! I would support your awesome work!!

Just added a new category for those fortunate enough to own both, an 'Axe-Fx II' and an 'AX8'.
  • 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8' 2-Packs.
You get both versions of the preset, and the second one is 50% off. And you can still use the other coupons too!

For those of you that have already bought presets for either device and would like to get the matching ones at 50% off. My store will not allow me to automate this type of transaction. But you can use the 'Donate' button in the store to send the amount for the preset or presets needed (at 50% off) with a note telling me which presets and which device they are for. Once I verify the original order or orders, I will e-mail them to you.

@Moke I just downloaded the general JCM-800 presets and Sweet Emotion just to get a feel for scenes and have a couple more nice crunchy sounds (just got my Ax8 less than a week ago!). I haven't even tweaked anything on either preset, and already both sound incredible! I'm sure you get it a lot, but man, you are doing great work.

@Moke I just downloaded the general JCM-800 presets and Sweet Emotion just to get a feel for scenes and have a couple more nice crunchy sounds (just got my Ax8 less than a week ago!). I haven't even tweaked anything on either preset, and already both sound incredible! I'm sure you get it a lot, but man, you are doing great work.
Thanks @TBrax, I'm glad you like them.:cool:

Added a 'Limelight v2' (AX8) preset to the store. There may have been some errors that didn't get caught. While we were at it, I re-tweaked some things and @rushfan added the new foot-switch assignments that allow you to move between the 'Rhythm' and 'Solo' presets without having to change screens. This type of switch assignment was used on a few other newer presets that required more than one preset to accomplish what was in the 'Ax-Fx II' version.

Anyone that bought the previous version was just emailed a link to the new version. If I somehow missed you, please let me know...................Moke

the Limelight Solo NEC version still has the controller in the vol/pan block. I just removed block and it works fine. Also, the P1 footswitch assignment is in the regular solo patch, but not the NEC one. Easy to fix, but might confuse some people. Thanks for your work, Moke!

the Limelight Solo NEC version still has the controller in the vol/pan block. I just removed block and it works fine. Also, the P1 footswitch assignment is in the regular solo patch, but not the NEC one. Easy to fix, but might confuse some people. Thanks for your work, Moke!
Thanks for the heads up. I will get that fixed by @rushfan and put it in the store and in the 'update page'

Just finally added the 'AX8' version of my 'Summer of 69' preset to the store. It's got an extra scene that the 'Axe-Fx' version doesn't have (yet). It adds a higher octave for the 'Chorus' sections, sounds pretty cool..:cool:

I'll post a clip in the next couple of days.

Just bought your acoustic preset. Looking forward to loading it up. Someone (anyone) needs to make some usable synth presets.

Back
Top Bottom