Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
@Moke, just played with your Crazy Train Preset! Congratulations! Your presets are no brainer. They fit very well! You really do a GREAT job! Keep this professional work! Very satisfied again!!:):D:p
Thanks, glad you like it. It reminds me of my 'Foreplay/Longtime' preset. Sound pretty harsh alone, but when you play with all of the other instruments....Boom!

Moke, would it be possible to add audio samples to your webpage for the new presets ?
I have clips for all 'Axe-Fx' presets. The 'AX8' preset sound identical in most cases, or very close in other cases where I had to use a substitute block or two.

I don't have an 'AX8' to record the clips. I could record the clips on my 'Axe-Fx' running the 'AX8' preset, and should sound the same. But I feel that it would be improper or a form of false advertisement?

Well.........1 preset for now....;)

Just added my first 'AX8' preset to the site!:cool:.... http://www.custompresets.com/

It's an 'AX8' version of the 'Moke's Acoustic Simulator' preset.

It will be a slow process for the time being. Converting them into the 'AX8' format, sending them out for 'Beta-testing', tweaking, sending them out for more 'Beta-testing', re-tweaking, etc........

I'm hoping to get my own 'AX8' at some point, so I can push it to its limits.....;)
Moke that Acoustic preset dude rocks...gonna tweak it for me a little but I'm blown away...great friggin Job!!!!!

Well.........1 preset for now....;)

Just added my first 'AX8' preset to the site!:cool:.... http://www.custompresets.com/

It's an 'AX8' version of the 'Moke's Acoustic Simulator' preset.

It will be a slow process for the time being. Converting them into the 'AX8' format, sending them out for 'Beta-testing', tweaking, sending them out for more 'Beta-testing', re-tweaking, etc........

I'm hoping to get my own 'AX8' at some point, so I can push it to its limits.....;)

...been away from the forum for a while. Did I understand this right ? You DON'T have an AX8 ?
You DIDN'T get a complimentary AX8 from M@ and the boys ?
Please tell me this isn't so..........
You are a huge part of this forum. I can't believe such a thing. Anyone else with me on this ????

I don't think anybody except FAS employees and maybe a few high profile clients gets free stuff from Fractal.

@Moke doesn't have an Ax8 at this time.

This is a bit off topic.

Added a 'Limelight v2' (AX8) preset to the store. There may have been some errors that didn't get caught. While we were at it, I re-tweaked some things and @rushfan added the new foot-switch assignments that allow you to move between the 'Rhythm' and 'Solo' presets without having to change screens. This type of switch assignment was used on a few other newer presets that required more than one preset to accomplish what was in the 'Ax-Fx II' version.

Anyone that bought the previous version was just emailed a link to the new version. If I somehow missed you, please let me know...................Moke

Congratulations you're doing a good job, your patch sound great and I am an absolute fan of Scorpions and your examples of rtlahurricane on AXEFX sound really good (Love at First Sting sound);-) I'm looking forward.

Back
Top Bottom