Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Downloaded it but cannot get the cab to work. Preset works with other (factory) cabs but doesn't sound good. Though I'm using an Albert Lee HH with the same pickups as you.

The files I downloaded are .SYX files . Aren't they supposed to be . cab files? They just WON't Load in the cabinet block. Drives me nuts.

Do I need mention I've received my AX8 yesterday and still learning...;)

IIRC, there are 2 preset files and 6 cab files. Make sure you're loading the correct ones.

The Cab IRs are .syx files. They have to be loaded into any of the available 'User Cab' slots. Then select any one of the IRs for auditioning in the Cab block. Once you find the one that sounds best for you, Save the preset and your all good.

Hello Moke,

Couldn't figure how to import cabs in the beginning...But I'm learning fast and this AX8 is a great machine!!!

I prefered the D3 cab because it has less high end : I play 10-46 strings and the B and E strings tend to be a bit bright as they are lighter than acoustic guitar strings. That's physics!

Congratulations on your work and thanks for your help.

JP

Do to the staggering amount of work making these presets, maintaining the site, answering emails and PMs, PayPal fees, and apologizing to my wife;). At the suggestion of others, I have regrettably raised the prices of the presets in my store. I still think that they are a great value for the price.

My apologies.............Moke

Do to the staggering amount of work making these presets, maintaining the site, answering emails and PMs, PayPal fees, and apologizing to my wife;). At the suggestion of others, I have regrettably raised the prices of the presets in my store. I still think that they are a great value for the price.

My apologies.............Moke

WOW, i must have been lucky as i bought two of your AX8 presets this morning before the rise!

Still, at that new price totally worth it. Loving the Acoustic preset!

I went with Fremen's acoustic preset pack this time as it had IRs designed specifically for single coils. I'm sure I'll be buying some other Moke presets for the AX8 in the near future though even with the price rise. I already have my eye on that Tom Petty preset. Thanks for the help

Ok ..........two more AX8 presets in the store...........
  1. The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
  2. Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive

Get that one done before Thursday and I'll play it for Tom :)
:cool:.......They need to go the Axe-Fx route and cut way down on cartage expenses. If the presets aren't ready by then, you could play him the clip of my guitar cover in the 'Recording' section of this forum. Tell Tom I will gladly help with the learning curve, Tone Matches, and presets for their show. That is want I want to do for a living at some point anyway.:D Might as well start with 'Boston';)

Guess ill be buying both of those tomorrow. The jcm800 and american girl have really shown me how good the Ax8 can sound!

Guess ill be buying both of those tomorrow. The jcm800 and american girl have really shown me how good the Ax8 can sound!
Thank you........Don't for get about the 'Acoustic Simulator' preset too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom