Moke's Custom Presets - 24 hour 'Black Friday' Sale - Extended Though Cyber Monday!

Don't forget to enter coupon code - blackfriday30 - when you're checking out....;)

The sale is less than 2 hours away from being over. My wife told me that I should let it run longer because there might be some people away from home visiting family for the Holiday weekend here in the US and will miss a chance to use the coupon............:(

So I am extending the sale though Sunday at midnight (Pacific time)...:cool:

Once again, Please don't forget to enter coupon code - blackfriday30 - when you're checking out.... The 30% off is not automatic.

Moke
How are these presets translating with the newer / latest firmware.
So far, I'm liking what I'm hearing. There seems to be a bit more low end, but it works. My stuff doesn't have much low end any way, so it stays out of the Bass guitar, kick, and low toms way. And doesn't get 'boomy' when at gig volume. But the extra low end in 6.00 is an improvement in my case.

Extra 'thump' without the 'flub'....:cool:

Hey Moke, I bought a bunch of the presets a few weeks ago, and I really like them. I've had a number of VH presets, but yours works the best for me of any of them. I also did the combo presets (like acoustic+plexi)
Any chance you are going to tackle some Prince tones one day? Let's Go Crazy maybe??

What the heck...........Extending the sale through 'Cyber Monday' (same coupon code - blackfriday30 )

Moke,
Your presets are simply awesome! Thanks for making them. Has anyone experienced a pretty dramatic alteration after upgrading to Q6? If so, how did you handle it, i.e., what were some of the settings you adjusted?
Thanks,

Moke,
Your presets are simply awesome! Thanks for making them. Has anyone experienced a pretty dramatic alteration after upgrading to Q6? If so, how did you handle it, i.e., what were some of the settings you adjusted?
Thanks,
Q6 has a bit more low-end, but is a good way. My presets are intentionally 'thin' anyway.

".........Quantum 6 - more 'Thump'......less 'Flub'.......";)

Hey Moke! Bought some of your presets during Black Friday. How do I receive or download them, by e-mail?
You should have gotten a automatic email with the download link within about an hour of the purchase?

PM me with the email used when ordering so I can look it up and get you squared away.

Back
Top Bottom