Modifying the "LAYOUT > MOVE" tab to be more easy to tweak.

Would you like this new MOVE tab?

• Don't care, I tweak only from Editor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spawn-X

Experienced
P'tit lu all...

I like to tweak my Ultra without Axe-Edit, but in LAYOUT > MOVE tab, it's not really clear to make more than only one move, because there is no display of BLOCK NAME. If I must move many blocks, I need to alternate between EDIT and MOVE tabs, and it can be really fastidious...

So, I think about two solutions:
  • 1° Keep the MOVE tab identically as today, but replace the word "FUNCTION" by the name of selected block.
  • 2° Modifying this TAB to be the same like this GIF:
MOVE.gif

It could be really helpful.

Last edited:
I'd also LOVE to see an "Insert" row or column so I don't have to move everything one-by-one to the right just to add a compressor at the beginning of the chain.

Rich G. said:
I'd also LOVE to see an "Insert" row or column so I don't have to move everything one-by-one to the right just to add a compressor at the beginning of the chain.
You don't have to do that.
Just select the first column that contain only SHUNT blocs, then, select "MOVE COL LEFT", then type ENTER as many as you need to take this col on first position.

Spawn-X said:
[quote="Rich G.":2ony8qir]I'd also LOVE to see an "Insert" row or column so I don't have to move everything one-by-one to the right just to add a compressor at the beginning of the chain.
You don't have to do that.
Just select the first column that contain only SHUNT blocs, then, select "MOVE COL LEFT", then type ENTER as many as you need to take this col on first position.[/quote:2ony8qir]

That's what I'm doing now. It would be nice to NOT have to do that. I'd rather press "insert column" once and be done with it (like the TC G-Force). Plus, I think when you choose "MOVE COL LEFT" multiple times, parallel paths presently lose their connections so you have to reconnect them.

Here's what I'd like to see:

Code:
-[AMP]---[CAB]-+-[Shunt]-+-
               |         |
               +-[ DLY ]-+
               |         |
               +-[ REV ]-+

Highlight the [AMP] column, choose "insert column" and end up with this:
Code:
-[Shunt]---[AMP]---[CAB]-+-[Shunt]-+-
                         |         |
                         +-[ DLY ]-+
                         |         |
                         +-[ REV ]-+

I like the named block idea...
I would also like to be able to use the 4 directional buttons to move the block instead of selecting the direction first with the data wheel then hitting enter...
you could use use the buttons to select the block to move then hit enter to activate a move command then use the buttons to move in any direction...without having to go back the the data wheel...
just a thought.

Rich G. said:
Plus, I think when you choose "MOVE COL LEFT" multiple times, parallel paths presently lose their connections so you have to reconnect them.
Yes, that's true.
It turned me mad many times.
guitarded said:
I would also like to be able to use the 4 directional buttons to move the block instead of selecting the direction first with the data wheel then hitting enter...
you could use use the buttons to select the block to move then hit enter to activate a move command then use the buttons to move in any direction...without having to go back the the data wheel...
just a thought.
Nice idea.
Can you add a new topic w/ poll about it?

Back
Top Bottom