modifier not saved in global blocks

Hi there,

I understood by reading the manual that modifiers within global blocks would be saved. For instance the way I setup an expression pedal to control the mix of a tape delay. If I create now a new preset and load and link the corresponding global block the modifier is no regarded. This is extremely bad in my case - I thought this could be one of the major benefits in using global blocks...

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Use Recall Effect, that will copy/paste the modifier.

thanks,

but won't I loose the global functionality/link? When I change something in the recalled block it won't affect the original block...

Global blocks only store parameters, not modifiers. Modifiers are per preset.

If you copy the block from a preset using Recall-Effect you will get the effect with the modifier(s) and then you can assign it to a global block.

Yes it would be most awesome if these were/could be included. It seems like they are when I am in axe edit utility. Maybe I am confusing myself with some other feature ( I am still learning this awesome hardware/software) I was going crazy just now trying to figure out why the global block for my volume pedal was not including the setup for my foot controller mapping. It seems intuitive that all of that information would be in the global block.

It'd be better if modifiers were included in global blocks too.

Amen to that.
The number of times that I'd need/want to disconnect a controller from a global block (likely zero) is far less than the number of times I've had to repeatedly assign a controller to the same block in all my patches. Case in point, I recently switched over to using an expression pedal for volume and it really took much longer than it should have because of needing to apply the same controller settings over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom