Wish Modifier for Amp Input Dynamics

kmachman

Inspired
Ever since watching Leon Todds video on "input" dynamics in the amp block, i really wish i could have a modifier to control the input dynamics. Such a powerful tool.

Last edited:
Ever since watching Leon Todds video on input dynamics in the amp block, i really wish i could have a modifier to control the input dynamics. Such a powerful tool.
At least on the AXE III you can assign a controller pedal to the dynamics control. Just right-click assign the pedal and set the parameters however you like.

At least on the AXE III you can assign a controller pedal to the dynamics control. Just right-click assign the pedal and set the parameters however you like.
Only on output compressor - would be cool to have Input Dynamics modifyable as well as per OP's wish. Great feature with the <0 compress, > 0 expand behavior.

Only on output compressor - would be cool to have Input Dynamics modifyable as well as per OP's wish. Great feature with the <0 compress, > 0 expand behaviorTo
To my surprise that turns out to be true. I'd never tried before and now strongly second kmachman's wish.

Back
Top Bottom