Modifier Clarification Within Channels

Jerry K.

Experienced
Does a modifier have to stay attached to a block even when using different channels within a block. For example, I have a patch where I have "pedal 2" set to activate a "studio compressor" in channel "A" for scene 1. In scene two, I would like to use a different compressor type in "channel B" within the same block and have it set to always on and ignore "pedal 2". It seems like the modifier attached to bypass stays attached in "channel B" which is a carry over from "channel A". Is this normal?

Thanks!

Does a modifier have to stay attached to a block even when using different channels within a block. For example, I have a patch where I have "pedal 2" set to activate a "studio compressor" in channel "A" for scene 1. In scene two, I would like to use a different compressor type in "channel B" within the same block and have it set to always on and ignore "pedal 2". It seems like the modifier attached to bypass stays attached in "channel B" which is a carry over from "channel A". Is this normal?

Thanks!
This is normal. It’s how all Axe products work.

But the Axe3 has an option in the Modifier menu to choose just 1 channel to respond to the modifier. Change it from ALL to A.

Back
Top Bottom