Implemented Modeled control highlights

There are many ways to approach this 'wish' but I think I agree with many of these posts. It would be nice to be able to differentiate between "real" controls and the "bonus" features that FAS has provided us with their magic. I really don't care about fancy skins but, sure, why not? That said, this certainly shouldn't be in the same priority universe as the OP request.

Colour display aside (i.e. this can be applicable to AF2 too), I'd be willing to focus these UI improvments/wishes in AxeEdit only.

My take: Easily identify 'stock' versus 'enhanced' control options (eg. colours, separate pages in UI, greyed out via toggle?)

Additionally, I'd like see:
1) default values displayed as an overlay (toggle hide/show)
2) clear highlighting of controls that have been adjusted from 'default'
3) ability to reset / toggle between 'default' and "as set" positions on an individual control basis

Whole block or page resets are fine but what I'm getting at here is an easy way to review a preset or block to understand what the has adjusted. Again, on-screen may be too much to ask. Axe-Edit? FracTool?

There are many ways to approach this 'wish' but I think I agree with many of these posts. It would be nice to be able to differentiate between "real" controls and the "bonus" features that FAS has provided us with their magic. I really don't care about fancy skins but, sure, why not? That said, this certainly shouldn't be in the same priority universe as the OP request.

Colour display aside (i.e. this can be applicable to AF2 too), I'd be willing to focus these UI improvments/wishes in AxeEdit only.

My take: Easily identify 'stock' versus 'enhanced' control options (eg. colours, separate pages in UI, greyed out via toggle?)

Additionally, I'd like see:
1) default values displayed as an overlay (toggle hide/show)
2) clear highlighting of controls that have been adjusted from 'default'
3) ability to reset / toggle between 'default' and "as set" positions on an individual control basis

Whole block or page resets are fine but what I'm getting at here is an easy way to review a preset or block to understand what the has adjusted. Again, on-screen may be too much to ask. Axe-Edit? FracTool?

This. I love the fact of tweaking options, but it's how I would prefer the real amp: nice, simple and realistic. And most of all: as user friendly as possible.

I would never want to see the controls taken out that are not available on the real amp. A simple way of hilighting the controls that are natiave to the real amp would be a nice addition.

Back
Top Bottom