Mobile App Programmer Needed

Hello everyone, I am working on a video camera app for iOS and am trying to find someone to partner with that can program since I don't have much budget to hire someone or an agency. Please PM me with your experience or projects you have worked on and I will send over a deck and link to what the final product will look like.

I figured I would start here since the forum has been so helpful to me. Mods, please delete if this is inappropriate for the Fractal forum.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Not really in the market for something like this, but you have to specify whether you're targeting iOS or Android. Android Camera API is a total clusterfuck compared to iOS (I've worked with both), and will likely take a lot more work and cost more. That's why there are a lot more excellent iOS photo/video apps.

I've done some work w/cross-platform Mobile Apps, using .Net Core and Xamarin. I'm a retired software engineer, but if there's an opportunity to share in the revenues for a great idea, I may be interested. This is a link to one of the Web Apps/Mobile Apps I created for the Company I worked for...

Back
Top Bottom