ML Class-A in a mix test!

I was actually just trying the Class-A IRs on high gain and they work remarkably well with high gain also although I'm sure that's a crime in some countries. :lol

I think that's the DW snare from that basic EZD2 kit. I did some tricks to add some weight but make sure to choose the right MIDI key for that snare. Don't use the regular snare hit for punchy parts but instead use the rim shot. It should be the next note up from the regular snare hit. Oh and full power on those snare hits. Then to add some weight you might want to add some saturation and lower harmonics.

Ahhh, there we go, I wasn't using the rimshot note, the snare always sounded good on Metal Machine using the normal hit(D1), but all done now, geez, been so long since I worked with sampled drums :p
Thanks man!

Ahhh, there we go, I wasn't using the rimshot note, the snare always sounded good on Metal Machine using the normal hit(D1), but all done now, geez, been so long since I worked with sampled drums :p
Thanks man!

Thank YOU for entering the #mlsoundlab competition! ;) I really liked your entry.

Back
Top Bottom