MK I and II updates

Mainly asking out of curiosity: Does anyone happen to know when/if updates for the MK I and II are going to stop being available? I remember talk updates stopping before Q6, but Cliff continued to work hard to ensure all Axe FX II users are happy and still receiving updates which is awesome. I do know that these updates are requiring more and more memory though, so I'm assuming the Mk I and II will be phased out before too long.

Mainly asking out of curiosity: Does anyone happen to know when/if updates for the MK I and II are going to stop being available? I remember talk updates stopping before Q6, but Cliff continued to work hard to ensure all Axe FX II users are happy and still receiving updates which is awesome. I do know that these updates are requiring more and more memory though, so I'm assuming the Mk I and II will be phased out before too long.
pretty sure no one will announce when the updates will stop, one for the obvious reason, and two because that probably isn't known at this time.

Not sure how much longer we'll get updates with the XL+ being out. It is kind of a catch-22 so to speak because it is great to have updates but if there is a newer unit that can take advantage of the upcoming technology, I guess some of us are going to have to either upgrade or settle with the sounds we have.

I saw you are from down in Tennessee. Have you ever heard of a band called Noisecult down there?

Not sure how much longer we'll get updates with the XL+ being out. It is kind of a catch-22 so to speak because it is great to have updates but if there is a newer unit that can take advantage of the upcoming technology, I guess some of us are going to have to either upgrade or settle with the sounds we have.

I saw you are from down in Tennessee. Have you ever heard of a band called Noisecult down there?

I'm familiar with Noisecult. They're a good band, definitely dig their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom