Mission SP-1: Sweep Restriction

ThrillGrill

I've dug through the forums, but would like to ask a few of you to share your experience with the SP-1 and if you feel the sweep is limited for wah. Also if you've compared it to a switchless EP-1, is there much of a sweep range difference?

Thanks!

I've dug through the forums, but would like to ask a few of you to share your experience with the SP-1 and if you feel the sweep is limited for wah. Also if you've compared it to a switchless EP-1, is there much of a sweep range difference?

Thanks!
sp1 and ep1 are identical pedals, one just has a switch. it is a very similar design as a dunlop wah pedal, so i'm not sure it can be considered "limited."

sp1 and ep1 are identical pedals, one just has a switch. it is a very similar design as a dunlop wah pedal, so i'm not sure it can be considered "limited."

Sorry I more-so meant does the switch get in the way on the SP-1 vs the EP-1? I've read a few testimonials where people complained the SP-1 switch got in the way and the EP-1 was a more full sweep.

The main reason I'm so interested is I found a used SP-1 SPL for $95 at GC and reserved it.

Sorry I more-so meant does the switch get in the way on the SP-1 vs the EP-1? I've read a few testimonials where people complained the SP-1 switch got in the way and the EP-1 was a more full sweep.

The main reason I'm so interested is I found a used SP-1 SPL for $95 at GC and reserved it.
i don't think the switch restricts the sweep at all. it's not like a full inch or so you can't use.

you can add or remove a washer/nut to raise/lower the SP1 switch to make it easier/harder to click. i think you just have to learn the pedal and know that you can't slam the top of the toe-down area since there's a switch there.

that's not restriction to me.

Back
Top Bottom