Mission SP-1 or EP-1 (sitting down)?

JackoMBA

Hi guys, I'm close to getting a MFC-101 and will be getting two Mission pedals, probably using them as a wah and a volume pedal.

I mostly play sitting down in my home studio. I'm thinking a ep-1 for volume, but I'm not sure for the wah. Should I just get a ep-1 and set it up to auto engage when it moves? Or is there added benefits for the SP-1?

Thanks in advance.

An SP-2 would allow you to use it for two functions, such as WAH and whammy on a single preset or scene.

The SP-1 can switch between different effects too, with the correct settings/routing in the Axe preset. You might prefer that to the SP-2, because the switch will be an actual controller that can adjust other Axe parameters.

I gig with an SP1 for volume (could easily use an EP1) and a spring loaded EP1 for Wah. I could not use one pedal for both because I prefer the spring loaded for wah and did not want to deal with the volume ending up in the wrong position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use (3) mission expression pedals. Love the spring load EP-1

SP-1 (two output jacks, one for the expression pedal and one for the switch) for Vol / Boost
EP-1 with spring for Wah / Wammy
EP-1 for Rate / Mix or anything else

Back
Top Bottom