Mission pedal SP 1LF , to use with MFC-101 ?

Llewzaher

Inspired
I have a LF jr with a mission pedal expression sp 1lf .I am wondering if anyone would know if this can be used with the new Fractal pedal ...,or would I have to purchase a brand new mission pedal ..

thx

We expect that the SP-1, SP1-R, EP1, and EP1-R will work without change. SP1-LF and SP1-LG might need modification, but we will offer a self install switch kit for $12.00 with full instructions. Since we are getting so many questions on this, we have published a detailed MFC-101 compatibility guide on the support page at http://www.mission-engineering.com/Miss ... pport.html. The switch kit will be available to order in the next few days. As much as we'd like to make you all buy new pedals, you are going to be $$$ down already on the MFC, so it's our gift to you ;-) James.

That's good news! Only the switch will need modification... I have 2 SP1-LFs, but don't use the switch on one as it's just a volume pedal...

Just buying a $12 switch kit for the other is probably even cheaper than shipping the SP1-LF to someone with a SP1 that wanted to trade..

Back
Top Bottom